This program was created as an extension to our 2-5yrs Music Matters Program, to really develop the musical skills needed before a child starts to play their instrument of choice.
• Be able to play simple three note melodies on all instruments.
• Extend their recorder work to cover songs played within one octave
of a major scale. (Common Nursery Rhymes)
• Understand the make up of major scales, and major cords.
• Extend on the musical terms covering all terms required for
most music theory exams.
• Extend vocal work to duets, solos and cannons.
At the conclusion of this program students will be ready and raring to study the instrument of their choice in a private tutoring arrangement. Nursery Notes’ students have been able to cover the first two years of tuition in their first year, as they are not stuck learning the language of music and are therefore able to focus more on the technical skills required for their instrument. Because of this, they have a great satisfaction playing their instrument and will more likely stay with it and not burn out.
Class Sizes – Maximum five students per class
Cost -$19(including GST) per lesson, paid in advance at the start of each term.
Class Duration – 30min
Class Location – The 5-7yrs Music Express is only available at Schools and our Studios.
ENROL NOW >>>